Why is this important to you and your future?
- At times, do you feel like you are not getting what you need, you have to settle for less, you dislike saying no or your organization is not as effective as you want?
- We all negotiate every day. Why have we chosen to ignore the importance of our negotiations on our life, work, organizations and community?
- All Savage Negotiation Mastery Circle (NMC) programs are designed to transform how you are in negotiation and the results you create. This teleclass is meant to be a convenient, inexpensive and high level summary program to bring your negotiation awareness, skills and successes to greater outcomes for you and your organization. This program may be supplemented with our other programs or used as negotiations primer.
- We offer you either in person small group NMCs or Virtual NMCs.
- This is meant to be a convenient, inexpensive and high-level summary program to bring your negotiation awareness, skills and successes to greater outcomes for you and your organization. This program may be supplemented with our other programs or used as negotiations primer.
What are the Components?
With our Negotiation Mastery Circles, you (and your organization) get transformative results through:
- 8 Monthly 90-minute sessions with a limit of 10 people per circle
- 30-minute one-on-one coaching sessions by telephone or Zoom
- 2 Group accountability calls regarding commitments and challenges
- Cloud-accessible binder of all materials, including your own Negotiation Journal
- Plus, recommended reading, video, and other resources lists
Understanding, Preparing and Assessing
- Understanding the dynamics and fundamentals of negotiation.
- Preparing for, designing, and evaluating a negotiation.
- Understanding interests, motivators, and barriers.
- Establishing goals, accountability and measures of success.
Key Resources and Tools
- Learning from the masters:
- Never Split the Difference
- Getting to Yes
- Getting Ready to Negotiate
- The Power of a Positive No
- Company to Company Dispute Resolution, Situation Assessments.
- Difficult Conversations, learning conversations, emotions, and triggers.
- Enneagram, Harmonics, our tendencies in conflict and mastery.
- Creating healthy, constructive, creative, and lasting deals and relationships.
- Transforming the culture of an organization by the quality of the negotiations between executives, teams, and staff.
The Commitment to Yourself and Your Organization
Be prepared to engage, read, be accountable, and work on negotiations that directly affect you. We take the best practices in negotiation and link them to your world and your successes.You receive skill development, coaching, resources, practice, templates, assessments and a fresh network of negotiation peers.
$1500 per participant.
$1250 per participant when three or more register together.
Early registration prices (payment received at least 2 weeks prior to first class) - $1250 per registrant or $1150 per participant for groups of three or more.
Negotiation Mastery Circle within one organization with 10 participants; $1050 per participant.