Savage provides keynotes, workshops, and circles on the Enneagram and 9 Domains for organizations, teams, and individuals that provide insight as to how we may understand, connect, learn and succeed far more profoundly together. A “must” for leaders and negotiators.
9 Domains is an assessment, interventions, and development to bring teams and organizations to higher performance. The focus in 9 Domains is on the functioning and characteristics of the team/ organization, not on the individual.
Building Organization Levels and Domains
- Assess team and needs and objectives
- Introduce team to Enneagram
- Insights into self and others
- Introduce team to 9 Domains and Levels of Functioning for Teams and Organizations
- Individuals take TOLAT survey
- Review results and interpretation
- Decide on interventions and practices to provide team pathways
- Engage and shift team
- Results and accountability
“A high performance team encourages healthy dissent and debate to get the outcome right.” – David Savage
The focus in the Enneagram is on the functioning and characteristics of the individual (not the team/ organization). Through insights into my tendencies and those of the key people in my personal and professional life, I can create far greater relationships and outcomes.
The Enneagram Provides Real Insights
- 9 personality types/tendencies
- Each having 9 levels of functioning
- With a direction on integration/under stress
- With a direction of integration/for growth
- Instincts: Social, Intimate, Self Preservation
- Triads – what we need to understand
- Harmonics – our tendencies under stress or in conflict
Enneagram for Negotiators
Experience the insights of the Enneagram and 9 Domains: contact us via email to find out about events near you and coaching for change.
“Our judgment of the world and those around us is simply a reflection of ourselves. Learn to see others to transform and enhance business relationships.” – David Savage