Better by Design
“When it comes to the often daunting challenge of collaboration, most leaders wish there was a handy guide available to help walk them through uncharted territory. Thankfully, David Savage has now produced just such a resource. His new book, Better by Design: Your Best Collaboration Guide., should be part of every leaders’ toolkit. David Savage has produced a practical guide that promises to simplify the process of collaboration and enhance the outcomes of trusting relationships.” — David Mitchell, past CEO of the Canadian Public Policy Forum
- Values and Ethics
- A Graphic Overview
- What is Collaboration?
- Why Collaboration Fails
- A Culture of Collaboration
- A Collaborative Process
- Key Elements
- How You Show up
- The 10 Essential Steps to Collaboration
- A Checklist
- An Assessment
- Your Examples and Decisions
- A Call to Action
Breakthrough to Yes
Most industry or department heads know and understand the importance of collaboration, but many lack direction on how to accomplish it. They now have an definitive resource to build a collaborative culture that empowers breakthrough thinking for all associated with their organization.
David Savage has been a businessman leading teams for forty years. During that time he has seen repeated failures that arise through conflict, misunderstanding, misalignment of the organization and its leadership, lost productivity, wasted time and wasted resources – all of which damage the success of the organization.
With his new book, Breakthrough to Yes (working title), Savage helps a leader and his team find success through leadership, negotiation, conflict management and, most importantly, collaboration.
Filled with hundreds of leaders’ perspective on collaboration, Savage is doing what he advises others to do by sharing their diverse and influential voice in this step-by-step book to collaborative enlightenment.
Break Through to Yes – Chapters at a Glance
- The Future Depends on Collaboration
- Top Four Requirements of Collaboration
- The Discipline of Collaboration
- Opening Ourselves, Our Organization and Our Systems
- An Assessment for Your Organization
- Centre of Excellence in Collaborative Leadership
- The Ten Essential Steps to Collaboration
- The Dichotomy of Leadership Styles: Collaborative vs. Commanding
- The Hidden Costs of Collaboration
- Break Through
Breakthrough to Yes: Unlocking the Possible within a Culture of Collaboration (2018 Edition)
Break Through to Yes: The Foundations for Collaboration
Book 1 of the Collaborative Podcast Series
Break Through to Yes: The Collaborative Guest Podcasts
Book 2 of the Collaborative Podcast Series
Break Through to Yes: The 10 Essential Steps of Collaboration
Book 3 of the Collaborative Podcast Series
Break Through to Yes: Unlocking the Possible with Collaboration
Book 4 of the Collaborative Podcast Series
Additional Published Works
- Ready Aim Excel: 52 Leadership Lessons
An international business bestseller on Amazon featuring David and 51 other leadership experts; $25 plus shipping and handling – email me direct Limited supplies.
- Free magazine on Sustainability published by David B. Savage and Steve Speer.
Download here: http://savagemanage.com/downloads/sustainIssue1.pdf
I am writing four new books:
- Better by Design: Your Best Guide for Collaboration
- Break Through To Yes: Generating Higher Value with Collaborative Negotiations
- Break Through To Yes: Stay in Control of Your Conflicts
- Savage Trails: A Weekly Exploration of Wilderness and Self