Breakthrough to Yes
Most industry or department heads know and understand the importance of collaboration, but many lack direction on how to accomplish it. They now have an definitive resource to build a collaborative culture that empowers breakthrough thinking for all associated with their organization.
David Savage has been a businessman leading teams for forty years. During that time he has seen repeated failures that arise through conflict, misunderstanding, misalignment of the organization and its leadership, lost productivity, wasted time and wasted resources – all of which damage the success of the organization.
With his new book, Breakthrough to Yes (working title), Savage helps a leader and his team find success through leadership, negotiation, conflict management and, most importantly, collaboration.
Filled with hundreds of leaders’ perspective on collaboration, Savage is doing what he advises others to do by sharing their diverse and influential voice in this step-by-step book to collaborative enlightenment.
Break Through to Yes – Chapters at a Glance
- The Future Depends on Collaboration
- Top Four Requirements of Collaboration
- The Discipline of Collaboration
- Opening Ourselves, Our Organization and Our Systems
- An Assessment for Your Organization
- Centre of Excellence in Collaborative Leadership
- The Ten Essential Steps to Collaboration
- The Dichotomy of Leadership Styles: Collaborative vs. Commanding
- The Hidden Costs of Collaboration
- Break Through
Break Through to Yes: The Foundations of Collaboration
Book 1 of the Collaborative Podcast Series
Break Through to Yes: The Collaborative Guest Podcasts
Book 2 of the Collaborative Podcast Series
Breakthrough to Yes: Unlocking the Possible within a Culture of Collaboration
Visit David’s page on Amazon!
Break Through to Yes: The 10 Essential Steps of Collaboration
Book 3 of the Collaborative Podcast Series
Break Through to Yes: Unlocking the Possible with Collaboration
Book 4 of the Collaborative Podcast Series
Additional Published Works
- Ready Aim Excel: 52 Leadership Lessons
An international business bestseller on Amazon featuring David and 51 other leadership experts; $25 plus shipping and handling – email me direct Limited supplies.
- Free magazine on Sustainability published by David B. Savage and Steve Speer.
Download here: http://savagemanage.com/downloads/sustainIssue1.pdf
- I am rewriting an “Updated and Revised” Break Through To Yes for publication early 2018.
- I am writing a new book “Break Through To Yes: Generating Higher Value with Collaborative Negotiations.” (working title)