Welcome to DavidBSavage.com
Go from challenge and complexity to innovation and success with collaboration.
We are also at a time in human history where we are educated and connected, and have resources available like never before at our disposal.
Conflict, misunderstanding, misalignment of organizations and their leadership, lost productivity, wasted time and wasted resources resulting from limiting perspectives, distraction and hard-line positions are damaging our today and our future.
Stop wasting time, resources, people and reputation on poorly managed projects.
At every level of organizations, leaders are looking for innovative solutions to optimize skills, perspectives, teams and ways of working together to address.
David Savage on Collaboration
Quaking and Collaborative Wisdom
Break Through to Yes: Shared Value and Collaboration in Challenging Times
See This City; Searching for Better Ways
Collaboration Bloody Collaboration
Faced with Complexity and Challenge; Let’s Talk
ReThink Stakeholder Engagement and Regulatory Processes
Let’s honestly look at where our processes fail us and collaborate with all the voices to rethink and create what will serve us far better.
Break Through To Yes Birthday Periscope
Break Through To Yes: David B. Savage and Stephen Hobbs “Blab”ing
David B. Savage, author of Break Through To Yes, is interviewed on his just published 2016 book by Stephen Hobbs of Wellth Learning on Blab. We examine the walls, complexity and separation in our world and organizations and offer pathways to a better shared future, service for people, planet and profit and personal and organizational legacy creating.
Break Through To Yes; Book Release Show!
March 15, 2016
My journey in writing the stories, creating the 10 Essential Steps to Collaboration and including the real wisdom and over 100 people in my book has evolved over the past 3.5 years and far longer. March 22 our book, yes our book, will be released worldwide. To achieve the worldwide and acclaimed release of Break Through To Yes; Unlocking Possibility within a Culture of Collaboration is the culmination of collaboration with many around the world, including the music of Chuck Rose, the challenges from many, many people and obstacles. Today, I have asked two very key people in my writing, speaking, publishing and learning journey over the past year. We have Anna MacHargue (the person largely responsible for turning my hopes into great language). We, also, have David Milia (the person who collaborates with me to build the shared value and sustainability conversation). Grateful to Kirkus Reviews. Now let's collaborate and create a far better world in a culture of collaboration.
- Break Through To Yes: Cranbrook Rotary Cranbrook, BC 06/23/2016
- Your Second Fifty All Day Dialogue Kerby Centre, Calgary 06/11/2016
Collaborative Leaders Circle: by Application
COLLABORATIVE LEADERS CIRCLE Wanting to – build your collaborative leadership skills? directly connect with leaders from different industries, professions, perspectives and cultures? identify where the resources and peers you... Read More
COLLABORATIVE LEADERS CIRCLEWanting to –
- build your collaborative leadership skills?
- directly connect with leaders from different industries, professions, perspectives and cultures?
- identify where the resources and peers you need are in the world?
- create your own vision yet faced with organizational barriers?
- Soundview Live: Break Through To Yes Webinar online 09/14/2016
- Break Through To Yes: The Rotary 4 Way Test, Vernon Rotary Vernon, British Columbia 06/09/2016
- Break Through To Yes: 10 Essential Steps Workshop Vernon, British Columbia 06/09/2016
- Break Through To Yes: Collaborative Assessment for Not for Profit Executives Vernon, British Columbia 06/09/2016
- Break Through To Yes: Rotary Calgary Club Calgary, Alberta 09/13/2016
- Break Through To Yes, Community Conversations Event Calgary, Alberta 06/14/2016 In Collaboration with Dexterity Ventures.